Creating your professional Facebook page
With 2 billion users, Facebook is vital for online visibility. It’s a social network where it’s possible to promote products and services. So, you need to be there!
Before you begin, please send an approval request to email@example.com.
The benefits of being active on social media
- Grow your professional network
- Maintain good relationships with your clients
- Reach new clients
- Increase your brand awareness and visibility
5 easy steps to create your page!
From your Facebook profile page, select the option Create a Page, by clicking on the + icon beside your name in the upper right-hand corner
Enter your name and title, then for the category, start writing “insurance” and the category “Insurance company” will come up. Select this category:
E.g.: Jane Theadvisor, Mutual Fund Representative
In the Description section, write your name and title followed by “at Investia Financial Services Inc.”
E.g.: Jane Theadvisor, Mutual Fund Representative at Investia Financial Services Inc.
Profile photo: You must use your business photo, which is the one used on your business card, or another similar photo.
Advisors who already have a professional Facebook page are asked to incorporate at least the three following items:
- An official company cover photo
- Their business profile photo
- Their name and title followed by “at Investia Financial Services Inc.” in the Description section. E.g.: Jane Theadvisor, Mutual Fund Representative at Investia Financial Services Inc.