From where you are to where you want to be
Whether you’re just starting out as an advisor, looking to grow your book or thinking about a succession plan, Investia is the place for you. As one of Canada’s leading independent wealth management firms, we’re committed to helping you put your clients first. To that end, we offer a variety of leading-edge digital platforms, online tools and practice management resources that enable you to provide your clients with a superior level of service.
A smooth transition
Our experienced transition team will take care of all the details so you can stay focused on your clients. With a full array of tools and programs, such as our digital client onboarding process, we ensure a seamless transfer of your book.
- Confidential consultation
- Analysis of your book of business
- Personalized transition plan
- License transfer
- Transfer of assets
"Investia was incredibly professional and supportive during the transition of my practice from another dealer. Everyone involved was very sensitive to the needs of my clients and to me as an advisor. They kept us on track, answered all of our questions and provided valuable insight and advice throughout the process."
Christopher L. Gorman,
MBA, QAFPTM, CLTM, CHSTM, CETM, Financial Advisor
Who we are
With over $34 billion in assets under administration, Investia is one of Canada’s largest and most trusted independent wealth management firms. Our network of investment fund advisors is dedicated to serving the wealth planning needs of individuals, families and business owners from coast to coast.
At Investia, our core mission is for you to succeed as an advisor. And we believe your expertise, your holistic approach to wealth management and your personal commitment to the clients you support and advise are key to ensuring they all reach their investment goals.
Backed by 125 years of strength and stability
Investia is owned by iA Financial Group, a renowned financial services provider since 1892. One of the largest publicly traded companies in the country, iA Financial Group serves more than four million clients and has over $197.5 billion assets under management and administration.
Industry-leading digital tools
In today’s technology-driven landscape, it’s critical for you to have access to integrated, user-friendly digital tools to enhance your clients’ experience, streamline business processes and bring greater efficiency to back office operations and compliance procedures.
At Investia, we take pride in our commitment to providing advisors like you with industry-leading technology so you can stay one step ahead of your peers and deliver the convenience and value today’s clients expect. Our full suite of progressive digital tools include:
If you are or want to be fully digital, you’ll be right at home when you join Investia. We offer:
- Digital account opening and transactions
- E-signature functionality
- Secure online document exchange
- Bar-coded, automated imaging system
- Client electronic fund transfer capabilities
- 100% paperless office capabilities
Compensation and account options
Investia offers attractive compensation with full support for commission- and fee-based advisors:
- Competitive grid with weekly compensation.
- Competitive payout model lets you keep more of what you earn and determine your own unique expense structure.
- Wide range of account options – nominee, client-name and intermediary – to suit the way you and your clients wish to do business together.
When you join Investia, you’ll have access to a deep pool of in-house and third-party research to help you make the right choices for your clients’ portfolios. Resources include:
- Recommended funds list with detailed analysis of each mandate.
- Monthly mutual fund reports offering insights on current and developing trends.
- Special reports on cash management and fund-of-fund solutions.
- Regular market and economic commentary from some of the industry’s most respected portfolio managers and economists.
Development and support
We’re dedicated to our advisors’ success. That’s why we offer regular professional development opportunities and ongoing support, including:
- Annual best practice conferences and roadshows.
- In-person and virtual training programs for advisors and support staff.
- Access to in-house CE credits.
- Practice Management teams that provide ongoing training and support.
- Regional Vice-Presidents and head office managers who can assist with all aspects of your book.
Please reach out to one of our Regional Vice-Presidents to learn more about the benefits of joining the Investia family of independent investment fund advisors.
There are many things I like about the Investia business model aside from the ability to offer clients unbiased access to the full range of lower-cost mutual funds and insurance products. The flatter management structure creates a refreshing openness, the culture is welcoming and the company does a great job of listening, making improvements and reducing impediments. I made the right choice and my future has never been so bright.
James Scholes, BA,
Several years ago we were looking for a new national partner that offered a streamlined client service platform and supported our growth objectives. After several interviews with other firms, Investia was our clear choice and we’ve had no regrets.
From day one, we have been impressed by the high level of support from all areas of the company. Investia has the unique ability to combine the strengths of a very large company, such as state-of-the-art, simple-to-use technology, with a wonderful family atmosphere. Senior management’s advisor-and-client-first culture creates a very positive, enjoyable and productive atmosphere that permeates all areas of the company.
David E. Morse, PFP, CEA,
Senior Financial Advisor
I’ve been in the mutual fund industry for over 25 years and I intend to retire with Investia. The corporate culture is friendly, the support teams are helpful and the systems are very user-friendly. Investia wants you to succeed and grow your business with confidence. And of course, the compensation structure is extremely competitive.
Stephen G. Syms, BA, MPA, IGS,