Why advertise on Facebook
- Promote your page to a targeted clientele
- Attract new clients
- Encourage clients to use your services
- Maximize reach for your posts
Facebook attracts over 2.6 billion users every month…
Start taking advantage of that audience now!
Just 5 easy steps to create your ad:
Go to your professional Facebook page and click Promote your stuff at the bottom.
Determine the business goals you want to achieve with your ad.
Add a short text and pick an eye-catching and professional image to go with it.
Select the audience you want to reach based on age, gender, location, and several other available criteria such as family situation.
Designate a duration and a budget for your ad. After posting, check that everything is displaying correctly. Don’t forget to respond to comments.
Do's and don'ts
Best practices for ads:
Make sure you include:
Short and simple text: address the public directly
An eye-catching image: your post should be 20% text maximum
A clear call to action: e.g.: “Contact me”
- Invite your clients to contact you by email or through the Facebook messaging app to stay in compliance with anti-spam legislation
Practices to avoid:
- Making just one ad for all your objectives and targets: 1 objective and 1 target = one post
- Allocating a huge budget, right at the start : do several tests and check the results
- Not analyzing ad results
- Targeting an audience that’s too broad or too restricted