Family has always been important to Justin, and it naturally became his focus as an advisor. Justin has successfully built his practice focusing on multi-generational wealth. Many of his clients are families with three and four generations. Justin strongly believes that wealth and success is defined by each individual, and his passion is to help each of his clients achieve their personal goals.
Aiming to better serve his clients, Justin has obtained the following credentials:
• Bachelor’s in business administration with a profile in Finance from the University of Quebec
• Chartered Investment Manager (CIM)
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
• Responsible Investment Specialist (RIS)
• Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI)
Justin’s success as a young advisor has been driven by the ability to build strong personal and professional relationships with clients. His empathetic attitude combined with the goal of improving the lives of everyone around him is what piqued his passion for financial planning. Justin has been featured by Wealth Professional magazine as a 2021 Rising Star in Canada’s wealth management industry. The article and his feature are available here: wealthprofessional.ca/best-in-wealth/pp/359933
Justin and his wife Krista have two young children, Ariel & Zekio, and live in Ottawa. Justin is an avid basketball player, golfer and runner.
Justin’s useful links for more information:
- Investment and insurance literacy: justinclaros.thelinkbetween.ca
- Economic update videos/podcasts: ia.ca/economy
- Financial educational videos: ia.ca/economic-publications/economy-finances-101?video=1
- Wills: partners.willful.co/investia-en
Mutual funds are based on a simple principle : pooling your money with that of many other investors in order to offer you access to global markets and a large selection of investments, as well as the flexibility to invest whatever you want, whenever you want.
Are you about to move in with your significant other?
Will your family soon have a new addition?
Do you believe in your project and know that your products or services meet the needs of the market?
Do you want to leave apartment life behind and buy a home?
Do you want to travel? Are you planning your wedding or your retirement?
It is never too early to start planning for retirement.