My goal is to get people connected to industry specialists, whether it is for estate planning, tax mitigation, or simply wealth accumulation.
With different tools and planning, it can happen sooner than one thinks. See what a TFSA, RSP and even an RESP can do to help you achieve your goals.
Among my specialties: The Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP) has excellent grants ($70k) and bonds ($20k) for those who are eligible for the Disability Tax Credit (DTC) and are Canadian residents under 49 with a social insurance number (SIN), with no effect on other social assistance programs like the Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH) program.
A complete service offer to answer your needs
Savings and retirement
Mutual funds are based on a simple principle : pooling your money with that of many other investors in order to offer you access to global markets and a large selection of investments, as well as the flexibility to invest whatever you want, whenever you want.
Because your needs change over time, I am committed to being there with you to propose the best coverage options based on your needs and your priorities.
- Life Insurance (universal, whole, term)
- Travel Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance
- Living Benefits (critical illness, disability, long-term care)
- Segregated Funds
Why work with a representative?
A representative helps you make the best choices based on your reality and your needs. A representative also helps you find your way in the sometimes complicated world of investments and insurance. By using the services of a representative, you will:
- Earn more money and learn where and when to invest
- Receive a personalized financial plan that will help you achieve your objectives
- Avoid flavours of the month and investment mistakes related to influences from the media and the people around you
- Be able to weigh the pros and cons in terms of investments based on your investor profile and risk tolerance
- Save time and enough money to carry out your projects
Direct Access to your Investments and our Advice
Stay up-to-date on the progress of your investments, access to detailed information on your investments and contact your representative easily and quickly.Learn more
Economic News with Clément Gignac and his Team
Clément has been Senior Vice-President, Investments and Chief Economist at iA Financial Group. In addition to being the Group’s spokesperson on economic matters, he is also the chair of the asset allocation committee and responsible for managing the company's diversified funds. He serves as the company’s spokesperson on economic matters.
A look at the federal budget
1 With Investia Financial Services Inc.